Home painting and repairs
Within just a few years, a brand new home can start to feel dated. A fresh coat of interior paint is one of the easiest ways to refresh the overall look. However, repainting the exterior of your home can produce dramatic results. Additionally, a good exterior paint and caulk job will reduce water vapor in the walls, helping to protect your home from mold and mildew.
A high quality, eco-friendly paint such as low VOC or zero-VOC isn’t all about looks. These specialty paints improve air quality for you and your family by reducing odor and fumes throughout your home. Making sure that any dust, dirt and debris from previous contractors or projects is cleaned up prior to painting is essential to a quality paint job. Rather than rush the job as other contractors may do, at Bailey Family Builders we will ensure the job is done both right and efficiently.
Repairs & Handyman Services
Bailey Family Builders has over 20 years of experience helping you beautify your home. Whether you are in need of a Handyman to install an outdoor deck or a professional that can guide you through refacing your cabinets, we are here to help.
Home Improvement Services
- Install windows and Doors
- Custom Shelving and Closets
- Interior and Exterior Painting
- Install or Paint Trim and Crown Molding
- Flooring – Wood, Travertine, Ceramic, Porcelain, Laminate
- Weather Sealing, Winter-proofing
- Handicap Accessibility
- Replace counter tops and hardware
- Finish out or Remodel Bathrooms, Kitchens, Decks and Basements
- Energy Efficiency
Home Repair Services
- Repair or Replace Windows & Doors
- Repair or Replace Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinets and Drawers
- Replace Door Knobs & Locks
- Repair Damaged Drywall
- Replace Aged Grout and Tile
- Refinish Cabinetry or Wood Floors
- Reseal Tile and counter tops
Bailey Family Builders wants the privilege of helping you and your family feels safe and comfortable in your home. Contact us today for both emergency and planned home repair or improvement services.